Have you heard of Airbrush make-up?

What is it? Do you reccomend it? I have a wedding coming up and it seems a little pricey, but it seems like it would do a better job then regular make up. The woman said the airbrush formula can actually cover tattoos, so that tells me she can cover or blend any level of facial DRAMA I might have that day. However, does it look natural or fake? Does it feel oily on your skin or does it smear easily? What has been your experience?

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 8:01 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I had my makeup airbrushed for proms and wedding, I personally think it is great. It feels like regular make up, not oily at all and it stays on so much better than regular foundation. The lady that did mine was so good about matching tones and covering blemishes I looked PERFECT!!! I would maybe ask if they could do a sample of it on you so you can see how they are at it, you just have to see how it feels for you and its different with everyone that does it.
    Chrissy1323

Answer by Chrissy1323 at 9:44 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It is pricey but definitely worth it!!! It's super lightweight and doesn't smudge nearly as bad as regular makeup. It also goes on more "perfect"
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:32 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I worked with a gal along time ago that did it herself. It was crazy!! But she looked great everyday. She did it once on me and it looked great!! Yes It covered her stretch marks that she had on her legs and belly. She use to do it professionally then she decided she no longer wanted to do it so she just did it for friends and family :)
    mom2boyjuly07

Answer by mom2boyjuly07 at 11:39 PM on May. 26, 2009