Help potty training along?

DD is two, as of 1-23, how do I help her get into going potty like a big girl?? She has panties and pull ups, gets stickers when she does go but it isn't moving along very well.

JessicasMom123

Asked by JessicasMom123 at 8:14 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm having the same problem!! My daughter is 20mo old, I thought I'd try to potty train her before her baby sister arrived. She is very interested in the potty, wants to go everytime you go, but all she'll do is sit on her elmo potty and play. Sometimes she'll poo in the potty if I catch her straining to go before she goes. I've asked ppl for their advice and all I've really gotten is that when she is ready to go potty she will. Which makes sense. So I wouldn't fret too much, though I know it is disappointing and can be aggravating, she'll go when she's ready. Good luck!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 4:38 AM on May. 27, 2009