Reaching orgasm quickly?

Hi ladies, I'm the one with the problem of reaching Orgasm quickly. Seriously I can get off in under 10-5 minutes. I hate it!. Does anyone at all have the same problem, or am I just a freak lol. Any tips to help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• i have the same problem i watch the doctor show and they said that it can be a hormonal imbalance
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 8:18 PM on May. 26, 2009

• WHY IS THAT A PROBLEM? I'M THE SAME WAY
    Anonymous

• Its a problem coz i'd like some good long loving (lol) but after the orgasm I;m not the ;keep going for more' type.
    Anonymous

• IF YOU COMMIT TO IT.. YOU MIGHT HAVE MULTIPLE O's.. I CAN HAVE 3-4 IN 15-20 MINUTES..
    Anonymous

• Try for another one! Use some lubercation if you have to help keep you going!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I wish I had your problem! I've never had one in my life
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:26 PM on May. 26, 2009

• TO THE GIRL WITH NO O's... I WOULD CHANGE YOUR MINDSET DURING SEX OR PICK UP LIBIDO ENHANCER AT THE HEALTH FOOD STORE..
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 8:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I've tried to keep going, but get PAINFULLY sensitive after the Big O. So frustrating lol. <-- OP BTW
    Anonymous

• change angels often would be the only thing I could suggest. When you feel it fixen to happen, stop and try a different positon or lean forward, backward, sideways or something to change where it is hitting.
    Wish I had your problem too. Wonder if it's the position because of contact with the clit?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

• HMMM.. i'M SORRY.. i'M STUMPED.. LESS FOREPLAY? LESS STIMULATION BEFORE MIGHT BUY YOU SOMETIME..
    Anonymous