Have you had crazy dreams while you were pregnant?

Man look! I dont like girls but I had this crazy dream that I was part of a stripper club well it was kinda like a sex resort or something but man it was weird women were hittin on me..... Have you guys had weird dreams ?

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 8:23 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had sex dreams every night and every time i took a nap. lol...
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 8:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I've had some of the weirdest dreams the past couple weeks! And I never used to dream, or well remember them.

My mom told me it's a typical sign of being pregnant. It's kind of fun, unless they are weird nightmares, then not so fun.
    kenpofghtr

Answer by kenpofghtr at 8:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Many weird dreams, some are still with me today..Once I dreamed I was out with my hubby and a babysitter was watching our DD, when we got home the babysitter was gone and our DD was no where to be found, in the dream about a week later I changed the sheets on our waterbed and our DD was floating inside it. I know it horrible and I had more nightmares about that dream until i got rid of the waterbed. My DD is almost 17 now and I still remember that dream like it happened yesterday.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:28 PM on May. 26, 2009

• YES. As a matter of fact that was one of the things that had me counting days......

I always have really weird, really vivid dreams when I am pregnant!

Anonymous

• I either have sex dreams. or baby dreams.
    a while back i had a dream she was born, but she was my dog, dressed in baby clothes!
    hahaha
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 8:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have never been interested in girls but I have had some weird sex dreams that my boyfriend and I were having a three some with another girl and they weren't allowed to touch each other but we could do whatever we wanted.. it is crazy.. I have also had nightmares about going into labor early and dying while having my baby.. as long as you have a great SO that can be comforting for the nightmares and a laugh for the sexy ones
    Anonymous

• I have TOTALLY crazy dreams when pregnant.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 8:41 PM on May. 26, 2009