Is your sense of smell at its peek?

I swear I smell everything and let me tell you there are times that I wish that it was not working. Haha! I cant stand the smell of grease, and even fruit. Now aint that something? What are some of the things that you couldn't stand to smell?

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 8:29 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• another woman just posted she could smell breast milk that was leaking from her breasts lol and she has six weeks to go. i could smell a poopy diaper all the way across walmart when preg lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:41 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My boyfriend just doesn't understand... I smell weird things that no normal person would even catch a hint of. The worst is the litter box, my boyfriend has totally taken care of cat duty (or doodie) but I wish he would do it a dozen times a day. I love my cats but they sure do stink! Right now I am not even sure what I smell, I think its mouthwash...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:21 PM on May. 26, 2009