what the heck???

im 4 days late for my period but the tests say neg, i know no one here can tell me or anything like that but im not sure if you ladies think i should call my doc or just let it go...last time i waas late for my period i was pregnant sooo im a bit nervous lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would wait at least another week and take another test.
    IzzysMommy87

Answer by IzzysMommy87 at 8:33 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I could've have sworn i was prego & i too was 4 days late but the end of the 4th day i started! I've been 12 days late before!
    Anonymous

• I would give it another week. I know the last 3 times I was pregant I knew right away but still waited another week after before I took the test just encase, stress and other issues can make me late. give it a week and if still negitive i'd call your Dr. it could be test error or something else. Better safe then sorry
    vanessa1208

Answer by vanessa1208 at 9:08 PM on May. 26, 2009