What do you think about the "Category Police" in Cafemom?

I mean I posted a question and all of a sudden a poster is asking to get out of the Category because it didn't belong there while I see other question in the same category that had nothing to do with it and Where is the Category Police then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow, somebody must need to get a life!! If that is all they can complain about is a question in the wrong catagory.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:39 PM on May. 26, 2009

• You're in luck at least your question is still in the category. Some of my question have been deleted and don't understand why. I got an email but I still don't get it.
    Anonymous

• This question should probably be in the Cafemom section since it is about Cafemom. J/k, I couldn't resist lol.
    Anonymous

• You see what I'm talking about LOL OP
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I once reported a question for being in the wrong category. It was a question about pregnancy in the adoption section or something like that and I felt like it was insensitve to mother's that could not bare their own children. It was an OBVIOS mistake on the poster's part and I thought CM team could just remove it and let the poster know that it needed to be reposted in another spot. I wasn't trying to get the woman in trouble, I was just thinking that some other moms might be hurt by the error.

CM team sent me a reply that they were not removing the question, and it was freedom of speech or something.
    Anonymous