What do you think of Kate Gosslin from Jon and Kate???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She creeped me the hell out on the season premiere. I think everything has gone to her head. I hope she gets her head back soon, those sweet kids need her!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:55 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I feel that right now she needs to decide that her marriage is more important than the TV show. If she gives up the show, she might have a shot at saving her marriage.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

• she seems a little mean.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• She looks tired and sad, or just lonely in that big house without her husband.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:01 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I think her 80's throwback hair cut has to go
    Anonymous

• well who wouldnt be a little grouchy if u had 8 kids and jon doesnt say too much lets be honest! she is a normal mother. please its normal for 8 kids. come on now. she isnt USING her kids now they are making well money the kids are getting to enjoy life with being able to go out and do tons of things, people are jealous of her bc she is making money FOR her kids. i love the both of them and happy for them that they can make good for theirself. i think jon did do some business and if they break it off then o well.. but why is everything kates fault? lol come on now
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 9:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• she needs to go back to the basics of her family and forget about being in the spot light before she's there all alone!
    JanetG.

Answer by JanetG. at 9:04 PM on May. 26, 2009

• OP here - just to clear it up, I didn't say anything good or bad about her. I was just wondering how people feel.
    Anonymous

• I have been amazed that they would let it all hang out for tv... and grateful too... let the rest of us know we were normal. Now they are having *normal* issues- but it has gotten blown all out of proportion. I wish them the best and hope it all works out for their family.
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 9:13 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have a confession, I am alot like her. I have to have everything perfect, lists of what needs done, etc. However I am have been working on being more flexible the last 3 yrs. If the house isnt clean 24/7, and were not on time for everything I can let it go. She was more tightly wonde before and she seems to have loosend up a bit, like giving the kids non organic candy lol.
    However I think she likes the lime light and Jon doesn't and that WILL split them up. In any relationship you have to comprimise, give and take, meeting somewere in the middle. That is not happening so.......
    Anonymous