Yumm-o!!

This isn't a question, but I wanted to share how yummy the new Cool Whip (in a can) is! I bought 4 small containers of strawberries and cut them up. I put them in a huge bowl with some sugar and let them sit in the fridge for a bit. Then, when I wanted some, I scooped 'em out and topped them with the awesome Cool Whip!! It is so good... I have ate almost all 4 boxes!!!!!!!!!! *ahhh!* You all have got to try it (=

Cookie1124

Asked by Cookie1124 at 9:00 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Wow cool whip in a can? Sounds Yummy, can't wait to try it!! Is it kept in the cold section?
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 9:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Nice to see a fun positive question!!!
    Anonymous

• I love this stuff. I having been buying it for almost a year now. It is just so convienient. It is by the RediWhip stuff and is a lot better. It even comes in light.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Yeppers! Cool Whip in a can! You get it by the whipped cream. It comes in regular and extra creamy. I have only tried the regular, but I may try the extra creamy next! And, I have only put it on strawberries, but I can't wait to try it on some other things!

Tyfry7496... I thought it just came out... who knows! I haven't seen or heard about the light one?!
    Cookie1124

Answer by Cookie1124 at 9:35 PM on May. 26, 2009