what to do baby is 10 weeks in the oven") :(

ok I just found out the girl me and my partner has sex with is pregnant, she wants to keep the baby total we all have all ready 4 kids how should me and the mom tell the other kids?

lost_alone

Asked by lost_alone at 9:04 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Adoption

• OMG.... seriously back off everyone. First of all the OP does NOT need to be scolded by any of you so please step off of your soapboxes, thanks! Second of all, OP may not have the same views as you on marriage! Not everyone sees marriage and sex the same way. TO EACH THEIR OWN- GET OVER IT! I am so sick and tired of people hiding behind the anonymous button to answer a question! If you're saying something that out of line then you shouldn't be answering the question in the first place. Third, everyone needs to remember that it's quite possible the OP chose to spell in a way of shortcutting how much she had to type... people do it all the time. Not everyone is tech savvy, so be nice! Finally,OP, I'm so sorry for your situation! I'm not judging you at all... I really hope everything works out for the best and I wish you the best of luck.
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 4:05 AM on May. 30, 2009

• you lost me?
    Anonymous

• I'm trying to understand this. Who do the 4 children belong to? Do you all 3 live together? Who is the Father to the pregnant girl. I am not judging you at all. Just trying to get a better idea so I can help. Thanks :)
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 9:15 PM on May. 26, 2009

• yea u lost me too it doesnt make sense read it to yourself and write it again if u want some good answers
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 9:15 PM on May. 26, 2009

• OK...so you and your dh had a threesome with another girl who got pregnant and now you want to tell your kids that she is having a baby. Right?
    Wow...how old are the kids involved? And are you all planning on being around this person all the time?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• If I am reading this correctly, you & your SO had a threesome with another woman & she is now pregnant. If she wants to keep the baby, you all have a lot of choices to make. First, are you sure the baby is SO's? You might want to play on having a DNA test after baby is born. SO will most likely have to pay child support & you will need to decide how much you are going to be involved in this child's life. I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. You can tell the kids in your house that Daddy is going to be Daddy to another baby & that baby will be their half sibling. You don't need to tell them the whole story. It will be years (if ever) that they need to know that. Keep the truth simple & age appropriate. If you need more help, please expand on your story so we can help you.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 9:34 PM on May. 26, 2009

• omg thank you all wow i had no ideal people would be willing to support my current sit. ok so ill startfrom binniging. me and my hub bin mairred for 9 years i have i 11 yo stp son from him. then we have baby girl now 7 and a son 6. we went to a outing with very open minds to a very sexey lady ( i am bi) so i bin trying to talk hub into 3 som for years, he would never aprove. however at this party ( no kids around) ") for the record thius was a very discreet act of me and my hub. well this girl started comming on to me I hooked line and sunk ( hey bi 9 years lol) well we wer so spontaines ( stuped no portection) and had a verry well wild moment. so mean wile me and this girl bin chatting on the phone and 2 weeks later me hub and her went to a privet resourt and yhyad so ( procted wild fun) so then she gets time to start right. she text me tells me to cross my fingers she is late. well i fell 60%
    lost_alone

Answer by lost_alone at 12:06 AM on May. 27, 2009

• shure she bin with hub and me only but who knows? she has a almost 2yr old this is ware the 4 kids com in, so now i like what to do. she (we all dicusted options and the best so far we have felt it pro-life. however i dont rilly fell like that. i so torn yet i want to be a mother to my hub child as a step-mom but yet i fell like torn just lost and torn help!
    lost_alone

Answer by lost_alone at 12:09 AM on May. 27, 2009

• wow i understand if iam out of the realm hear. lol ( i have bin reading the post nothing like this hear..... so far that i see
    lost_alone

Answer by lost_alone at 12:20 AM on May. 27, 2009

• troll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on May. 27, 2009