:( i feel so bad for my brother

his 19th birthday was yesterday. he leaves for school for the army on the 2nd and was having a combined birthday/going away party at the park. NONE of his "friends" showed up. thats so sad. :( poor bubba!

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:15 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aww thats sad they are some crappy people Karma will get them please tell your brother I said Thank You for going to the Army and god bless him

Anonymous

• My prayers go out to your family and your brother. Bless his heart!

What kind of 'friends' dont show up? That's just wrong. They will get what they deserve!

My thoughts are with you and your family!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 9:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I think that's pretty crappy that his "friends" didn't show up. But, at least he now knows who his real friends are and those who really care about him. Those fools will get what they deserve soon enough.

And tell your brother that the ladies on CM wish him a happy birthday and a safe journey!
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 9:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Tell your brother happy birthday and thank you for stepping up to help protect our country and our freedom. I am so sorry that his friends didn't even show up, I guess they weren't his real friends because if they were they would have been there.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:35 PM on May. 26, 2009