Implantation Bleending of AF

Ok the million dollar question. I am at 7 dpo. Supposed to get AF sunday. Today when i went to the bathroom i noticed to have a small brown stain on my undies. then everytime i wipe today its just slightly brown. I have NO symtoms of AF. no cramping, boobs arnt sore anything. SO ladies, what do you think..possible that imay be having IB? IF it could be and i dont get the full AF, when can i test? I have never been prego and this stuff is confusing!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Implantation bleeding does usually occur the week before AF is due; but it usually lasts once, meaning once you go to the bathroom, see the bleeding, then you go back and it's gone. If you don't get AF, don't waste your money; stifle your curiosity and test if you've gone 2 weeks without.

Good Luck!

btw, for someone who's never been pregnant before you've got all the abbreviations down pat!!

lol :D
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 1:21 AM on May. 27, 2009