How many of you started drinking at a young age and hide it from family or did you get caught?

I would hide it sometimes but when i know there is a big family party i would drink, come on my parents couldn't smell my breth when they had been drink they just smell there own. not just that i was able to drink at certain bars cause are family friends knew i didn't get to crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been drinking at a young age.. I was responsible about it though. If I knew my friends and I were drinking we all stayed at someones house and everyone who was driving put their keys in one room and we never went in there.. and if things got out of control and I needed a ride I knew I could always call my mom or dad.. I never hid it but that was just because of the relationship my mom and I had
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 9:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I started drinking around 16 when mom drank heavily during the divorce. she had the booze out when she had a date and I'd sneak it in my drink, sometimes even bring it to school in my iced tea. I had no guidance and got away with it every time
    Anonymous

• I drank at like 17. I was married though and legally an adult even if I wasn't 21. I never hid it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:17 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i hid it until i got caught, then i didnt lie about it anymore. my parents just assumed by who i was hanging out with that night, so they would decide if i got to drive tat night or not.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 11:55 PM on May. 26, 2009