Belly fat is sooo hard for me to lose please help????

i walk a lot now that i want to lose weight i'm not on a diet but a life change.... and i noticed that my thighs have more muscle and my butt looks better but my belly fat i cant get off i see a little change but not much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• In your life change, try eliminating most of the breads, pasta, rice and potatoes that you eat. I've learned, as a diabetic, that those foods, along with sugary foods, end up as glucose in your blood. If you don't burn it off in the few hours following a meal, they will end up as fat in your midsection. Six weeks ago I cut them from my diet and have lost 7 1/2 inches from my waist. I probably would have lost more but I was laid up from an ankle injury and was unable to even walk until 2 weeks ago. A lean meat/fresh or steamed veggie/fresh fruit/high fiber diet is a lot healthier anyway!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Best way to lose fat is cardio.. a minumum of 30 min a few times a week. running and swimming are best but really anything, as long as your keeping your heart rate up, will help you lose belly fat. Also, I've been watching the show 'Cook yourself thin' on lifetime and using the recipes and they are awesome! you can also search the web for the recipes!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:42 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My friend Sheri has lost 28 inches in 6 weeks using body wraps.
    I have seen great improvements in the tone of my post baby belly and lost a couple of inches in 1 week.
    If you are working out, doing cardio, eating right and drinking water then maybe you could do with a little help.
    To learn more about the body wraps you can see my journal post on fat wrapping and inch loss.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Rebecca
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:14 AM on May. 27, 2009