R.I.P Exodus Tyson

I just wanted to say I feel sorry for the family and I wonder do you think the media will make them out to be bad parents or just her I hope not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know this is so sad, I said a prayer for her as soon as I heard she passed. I lost my first born soon recently and there is no pain like the pain of losing a child. I pray for her family as well. I just still don't understand how she was hangin from the cord of the treadmill. How high up was the treadmill? I know the police have ruledit an accident though.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Me too. It was just horrible to hear the way she passed. My prayers go out to the Tyson family.
    wrknmomof3

Answer by wrknmomof3 at 9:48 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Oh my that is so sad may her precious soul rest in peace .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Who is Exodus Tyson? I'm not saying I don't care, but I honestly haven't heard the name before (or the story apparently).
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• There's no way anyone can make them out to be bad parents. My gosh, it was such a tragic accident.
    Anonymous

• I just went and read the news about it. That is awful, very very sad. I couldn't even imagine the pain they are going through. She was so young. I hope the media leaves them alone, they need time to grieve.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Total accident.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:54 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i just seen this on espn ... i just told my bf today that she was on life support ... its a shame ... may she r.i.p && my thoughts go to the family
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:06 PM on May. 26, 2009