... am I alone ...?

So, I was wondering how many ladies were out there that have never touched a cigarette or been drunk?
Don't get me wrong, I have had drinks, and have been slighyly "buzzed," but I have never been "drunk."
Anyone else?? Just curious!

Cookie1124

Asked by Cookie1124 at 9:46 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i've only ever smoked once (it was a chocolate cigar, and we were pulling a prank and pretending to stand outside smoking) and have only been drunk enough to puke once, at a frat party. both were right around the same time. now, i have better things to do than get trashed and stink, and better ways to spend my money than on alcohol and cigs
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 9:49 PM on May. 26, 2009

• ive been drunk,....but have never ever touched a cig. I never had the urge to try it for some reason. My mom just died 9 months ago from lung cancer. She only had it for 8 months...and it was caused from smoking. she was only 52. Plus, i work in a ENT and Head and Neck specialist clinic....i see what smoking can cause with throat cancers. Im not against people smoking. My twin sis, older sis, and dad all smoke. Its there decision......I just have never wanted to. btw, im 28 years old!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:50 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Never smoked, and only recently started drinking (I'm almost 26). Never been drunk, and I don't even like to be too buzzed, for me that means a limit of one drink!
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 9:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm 24, almost 25. A few of my friends find it quite odd that I have never even touched a cigarette and/ or been drunk! I guess it is just the way I was brought up?!
    Neither of my parents smoked and my dad doesn't drink. My mom does, but not every week. Also, I have two uncles that are major alcoholics, so I think that sticks in my mind. Plus, I have an "addictive personality," so it scares me that I may get addicted to it!! (I hardly take Rx meds either, because I get worried that I'll become addicted)
    Cookie1124

Answer by Cookie1124 at 9:54 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I do smoke and I do drink but have never been drunk. I like to be in control of my actions at all times so being drunk doesn't appeal to me. I don't think I've had more than two drinks in one night. I like to have a lot of fun and don't need to drink to do it. I have nothing against people who do get drunk. It's just not for me.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:54 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I smoked one cigarette, not even a whole one. I have been drunk 2 times since I was 16 and I am almost 38.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• the only alcohol i've ever had was when i took a taste of my grandpa's beer without his knowledge when i was five, never touched alcohol again, likewise the only cigarette i ever touched was when i was about 8 or 9 and I picked one up from a lady i knew after she threw it down, double gross, i know!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 11:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I would say that you are in the minority for sure, but I don't think it is weird at all. I think it is actually commendable!
    FionaS

Answer by FionaS at 1:28 PM on May. 29, 2009