How likely is it to get pregnant while breastfeeding?

I've been breastfeeding for 21 months and haven't had a period since Oct. 2006. I also had to have part of my cervix cut away in 2008, since then my cervix tends to completely scar over. Each time I go in for a pap test my doc has to break through the scar....anyway I've had unprotected sex 4 times and once was the day after i'd had the scar broken....should i be getting a test? LOL probably will anyway but wanted some thoughts...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• OMg..I am SO regular if I didn't get a period I would freak out. Everytime I have been a day late I was preg! Good luck!!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:00 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It's always a possibility.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:35 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I found out I was pregnant when my 6mo. daughter started refusing to nurse and lost a little bit of weight- possible enough
    me1982

Answer by me1982 at 1:23 AM on May. 27, 2009

• At 21 months PP definitely possible and easy to get pregnant. Not sure about the scar on the cervix thing though.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:26 PM on May. 27, 2009