are you exhausted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Quite. I think I'm gonna go to bed soon.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• oh yeah. I don't even know what a late night is anymore haha Im out like a light at 830-9
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 9:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• yes i went to the gymm and have a migraine but i cant sleep....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• yes my SO was in the hospital for 3 days and I could not sleep after worrying about him and the kids I got about 3 hours a night I am about to take a bath and crash

Anonymous

• yes, i work 10 hour days 5 days a week...have a 4 year old and a husband (which is like another 4 year old..haha j/k) and i stay up til 11 most nights to get everything done..get up at 5. AHHHH. but its ok, its all worth it!!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:53 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Always! And I can't seem to get to sleep until 11. Although that's still 7 hours of sleep before my little one gets up, so I can't really complain!
    Anonymous

• Yes but I will be worse tomorrow. My son has to see two therapist and they tire us both out.
    Anonymous

• i agree...why do we complain??? LOL. Every mother has a hard job regardless if they get more sleep than me or work a out of the house job, or have 4 more kids than me! Oh yea, thats right.....THATS WHY WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!! two thumbs up to all the mommies!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:59 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Since 1986
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:00 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Yes, totally and utterly wore out. half-dead and half-aseep. See? I can't even speel anymore...hahaha oops. And it's only 9pm :-( But for some reason I can't seem to reach that little red X in the upper-right corner....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:18 PM on May. 26, 2009