Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is a weird one... I have fat around my ribs like under my boobs around my chest. how can i lose it?

is it possible to lose it?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

Answers (3)
  • You mean upper abs? I started puffing out here after my c-section. Not sure why. Honestly, I've lost 45 lbs. (I'm a big girl) but this is the ONE area that hasn't gone down much. It's HARD as hell to lose it here, and I am doing upper ab exercises at the end of my workouts. I am just going to keep it up and add new routines. I am thinking of getting Slim in 6 DVD set because it looks like it does some good core exercises.

    Answer by rio_burb at 11:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

  • Diet and Exercise.

    Answer by lynnard at 11:47 AM on May. 27, 2009

  • Try Cellu-Shape. It will tighten up the skin while you lose the weight.

    Answer by ldc0188 at 6:41 PM on May. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.