Any veterans out there?

I'll just call tomorrow but I wanted to see if any of you know what benefits my future spouse and child will be entitled to once we become married. I'm not really getting any of my questions answered on the site right now. I keep meeting other veterans that are telling me since I was in during the war in Iraq that I could receive a pension. Truth? I'm beginning to see that there are a lot of benefits I am not aware of. Please help if you know anything.

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 10:00 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Is your fiance a veteran? Or is he still active duty?
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:02 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm the veteran. He was never active duty.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 10:05 PM on May. 26, 2009

• oh, I am sorry about that. Are you looking at website resources like VBA?
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:09 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Veterans Benefit Administration is probably one of the best resources. If there is anything that you cannot find on the page, you can contact them, and they can answer in additional questions you might have.

http://www.vba.va.gov/VBA/
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:11 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Thanks 2-1CavWife. I may have visited that site because I was flipping through several of them. Thanks anyway though. Think I'm gonna just call and speak to a live person.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 10:51 PM on May. 26, 2009