Would this get on your nerves?

My aunt is really starting to annoy me. She's always calling me with the stupidest things. She'll call and ask me to look in the TV guide and tell her what is on TV? The other day she called and asked me to watch the weather channel then call her back and tell her what the weather is going to be like that day (I live 3 hours away from her). She even calls me to look stuff up on the internet or a phone # in the phone book.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes it would & I would of told her off already
    Anonymous

• um yea that would be annoying. cant you ignore her phone call?
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:08 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have a couple of people that call me wanting me to look up phone numbers for them...
    I got them their own copy and added "so you can stop calling to ask me to look it up... figured you must not have one of these"
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:13 PM on May. 26, 2009

• If she lives 3 hrs away, then why does she need your local numbers? 1. Phone books are free. 2. Does she not have internet or TV? 3. Tell her TV guides only cost a couple of bucks at any local store. 4. Get a caller ID and avoid the whole situation!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:13 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Maybe she is just lonely?
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon ^^^^^^
    I think she is lonely and just wants someone to talk to.
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 10:29 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Oh I agree, I know she is lonely which is why I haven't said anything to her about it and I probably never will because I would never want to hurt her feelings. But sometimes it gets very annoying. And she doesn't want me to look up phone numbers for things local in my area, but I am miss organized and still have old phone books from my hometown so she wants numbers for her area
    Anonymous

• I think she's lonely. Ever since my mom passed away, my dad's been doing that. It really doesn't bother me. I understand how he feels.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:01 PM on May. 26, 2009

• you need caller i.d.! and an answering machine, lol. that crap would p me off.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:04 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I used to call my mom on occasion and ask her about what was on t.v. I don't do that anymore.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:38 PM on May. 26, 2009