do they have a cafemom group for southern moms?

i would love to chat with someone from the southern part of the usa since i am from georgia i would like to chat with someone who is close to my age i am 60 and someone who is a grandmother i live in florida now so i don't meet many people from the southern part of the usa since most people in florida are from up north.

georgia362

Asked by georgia362 at 10:09 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know...
    I'm over here in Texas :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• lowndes county here!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:26 PM on May. 26, 2009

• The south is great isn't it? I live in Alabama and will be 50 in a few weeks. I have one daughter that has been married for one year, one daughter that just graduated from graduate school and one son that is in college. No grandchildren yet!
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 10:41 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Savannah, GA is my "second home".. Not sure if they have a group! I'm in my 30's but would love to chat as well..
    Anonymous