am i wrong?

would it be wrong if i got an abortion and didnt tell the dad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it dpends...how serious are you guys? If you barely know him I guess its ok...its really your decision...I personally would tell him regardless but of course id also never get an abortion
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:16 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Yes, of course it would be wrong!!!! That child is every much his as it is yours! He has the right to know. I would tell him, and talk to him about your options.
    lynmarie813

Answer by lynmarie813 at 10:17 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i never thought i would either. i have a little girl and she is only 6 months old and im only 17-i am not ready for another baby yet. we are not serious. just friends and it went farther than expected. and im pregnant again.
    Anonymous

• I think you should just tell him...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I think the father of the baby has a right to know. It is his child and he should have a say.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i dont think i should have to talk to him about MY options. it realy isnt up to him. he wont be there. he has a couple kids and isnt there for them.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry but I had the impression you weren't sure what was the right thing to do. IMO it is about yours and his child's options and he should be told about it.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i just need help/advice...its hard...if i did tell him... i wont even know how to go about doing it...
    Anonymous

• Personally, it boils down fo what's best for you and your child or children. No one can make the decision for you. Everyone will voice their opinion but it's your's that matters most. How are you going to support 2 kids? Who's going to help you when the father's not around? Are you going to be able to finish school and go to college? What alternatives do you have other than having an abortion? Adoption maybe? You can tell him about the pregnacy and still put the baby up for adoption.
    What type of support system do you have now? Talk to them. Let them know what your thought and fears are. I'm sure they'll support whatever decision you make. BOL
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 10:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

• in my opinion i would tell him and just tell him what you are planning to do just take control and do what you think is best all these people are telling you there opinion and in the end its what you think is best! if telling him this causes a very bad situation and you are going to be in danger then maybe i would not tell him but if not i think he has the right to know i am not someone that believes in abortion iam 17 with a 3yr old and pregnant with another one but i think its everyones choice but if you need someone to talk to you can message me but i think you know what is best and do what you think is right good luck and sorry you have to deal with this and i hope you dont think a abortion is always the easiest way out for a night of fun if you do this you will know how to prevent this from happening again you know lol good luck!!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 10:31 PM on May. 26, 2009