What is the cutest thing your pets do?

Here are a few pictures of my Cat!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/dont_have_one-/l_e9098262a4954852961692294772d66c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/dont_have_one-/l_4f223a9e4d4488dc33c0a4a456078bc3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/dont_have_one-/l_689e6c22dcb6491ea6951a816a30fbc6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/dont_have_one-/l_6b350cec97da40b2a88ed5a53b21d1ad.jpg

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 10:12 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pets

• My dog sleeps in my sons bedroom every night by his bed......he is trying to protect him. Also, He used to run off all the time and hed always come back muddy and wet so everytime he came home wed have to stick him in the tub and give him a bath immediately....so now...anytime he runs off even if hes clean...he will run in the house and hop in the tub. I guess he associates that with running off and getting in trouble!! ITS FUNNY
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:17 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My cat is my Pretty Kitty Princess! LOL
    She likes her water bowl to be filled all the way to the top. If it's not she will sit down next to it and wait until someone looks at her and the bowl. She has sat there for like 15 mins waiting for me to fill it up. I also have tried just putting some in there. But she will just sit there and look at the bowl, then look at me until I fill it up ALL THE WAY!
    She is such a priss!!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 10:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My golden retriever can carry two tennis balls in his mouth. He brings me the balls, I say give and he puts the tennis balls in my hands. I throw them one at a time as far as I can or throw straight up and he will jump up and catch it. He will bring the ball back for hours if you are willing to play. He sleeps at the foot of my bed or beside my 19 yr old DD bed when she is home from college. The kids love to use him as a body pillow and he just loves it too. He is a sweet gentle dog that we all love, his only down fall is that he thinks he is the same size as our 1 and 1/2 lb puppy. He climbs in my lap on the couch and he is as big as I am! ( 1oo lbs.) He tries to go under the coffee table, hes way too big and we have to laugh and laugh when he gets stuck. We absolutly adore our "Bear" which is short for Winne The Pooh Bear".
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 10:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

• my amstaff does what i call 'army crawl'. he will lay on his belly with his back legs stretched out and pull himself along with his front paws. he jumps really high if you bounce a tennis ball for him to catch. i taught him how to give kisses, i just kneel in front of him and say 'kisses' and he will lick my face, lol. i love my dog. if you want to see pics check me out on my space. search amanda cobb.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:11 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My pooch used to stretch out like a flying Superman.....we had to give her away today because we're moving.....I'm really sad but happy to have found this post.
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 11:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• its not really cute but we have a shepherd and she also sleeps with my daughter she is protecting her.i like they way when he is out side he sits up and looks so regal.(he is not viscious)especially when my daughter is out side.like 2kidsonly my dog knows somehow when it is 8:00 when my daughter goes to bed.she will sit in front of her water bowl until she gets water.sometimes if she is real thirsty she will sleep with her face in it.i love shepherds they are so smart...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:40 PM on May. 27, 2009

• my 2 male dogs spoon when they are sleepy its so cute.
    Anonymous

• My dog will lay flat on his back with all four feet sticking up in the air and go to sleep that way. Then he "runs" in his dreams! That is funny.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:37 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Everytime a fire truck passes by my dog will try to immitate the sound by howling like the siren. It is sooo cute!!!
    Showmans_wifey

Answer by Showmans_wifey at 3:02 AM on May. 28, 2009