How can I Find Someone? No Father's name on my Birth Certificate?

I know who my Mother Was... I was Raised by the RN at the hospital I was born in. Not by Choice! She kept me after my Bio mom got ill after my Birth! I Lived A Sad, Lied to, 'Abused life! Everyone Involved died. But on my birth certificate there's no Father's Name! I feel its Hopeless! Having no name Etc... The RN I found Dead when I was 13. My Bio mom I found when I was 19 & Pregnant & she Died of Breast Cancer at 46 & shared Nothing with me! So I'm feeling Hopeless! But As Each Father's Day comes I hope to find my Father! But I doubt it can Happen! I'd Love any Siblings or Family! Since I had none Ever.. Any ideas? I think Everyone is Dead!! My Husband & I are jobless. So there's no money to do any Hunting.. I know for many Dreams come True.. I hope one day mine can! Who knows??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:21 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• this might sound ridiculous and I might get made fun of by others but maybe you should try writting to Maury, montel or even tyra banks on there website and see if they can help you. It's worth a try and I've seen many episodes where family get reunited.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Try craigslist.
    Anonymous

• Do you know any of your mother family or old friends? Anyone at all that could tell you even a possibility of who your father might be? If you are able to get at least a first and last name and an approx. age its reasonable easy to fine people ESPECIALLY online, there are lots of FREE and simple ways to do people searches.

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:26 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm so sorry, I wish I knew. I do know someone though that will never leave you, who will be your Father.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

• oh yeah, you can try myspace or one of facebook.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• There should be adoption papers get a private investigator and pray! or pray and get P.I. Do you know of any of your moms friends?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Oh I was NOT Adopted! The RN at this Hospital in WI. wanted A Baby Girl! She conned my Bio mom& took & kept me!! She lied to me! Said I was not wanted! They wanted A Boy Etc.. There's No paper work! I could never go to the Doctors,hospital Etc.. I couldn't have Friends or share this Secret! I survived A Horrible life! But just always wanted Family, Parents Siblings.. Some one of my own! Its hard to explain.. I know my Mother's name Was Mary Ann Zadravac & lived by Lake Ripple or by Fort Atkinson, WI.& Milwaukee, WI. is where I was born! Neither DH or I are employed! His small Unemployment check can't cover us the Basics, needs, Bills, Medical/Dental Care or Meds. so A PI is out! No I didn't know or meet any of my Bio mom's Friends! Thank you for Caring! I'm 48 I've Prayed & Begged for years! I did Try talk shows Too for Years! Even Years ago to Unsolved Mysteries Etc... Never Ever was a call or letter or A reply!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

• it's ok that you were not adopted, you can still use those agencies that help adopted kids find their birth parents. Do a google search for them. They are free services. They have all sorts of great researching resources.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Linda....if you are comfortable enough with me, send me what info you have and I will see what I can do, if anything. You can mail it (you have my address) or PM me here with what you have. I can't promise anything but I at least know where to start. It won't cost you ANYTHING friend!! I'm here to try and help. Kris
    Kristin21

Answer by Kristin21 at 11:42 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Well be rest assured God is a father to the fatherless and will look out for you! Can you contact the local YWCA for support services job or housing ect., needs? Maybe you can get a amazon astore and make some money? I do this and it does pay!!! Do you know people who buy things online?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:47 PM on May. 26, 2009