how can I get rid of this awful baby belly?

im back to my pre preggo weight but still have loose skin I hate it how can I lose it?

1stimemommy01

Asked by 1stimemommy01 at 10:23 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't know but when you find out please tell me!!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 10:26 PM on May. 26, 2009

• well if you just had a baby i would encourage you to work it off now because if you wait like me six years later you will need a tummy tuck for the extra skin, Oh and eat right ,I never believed this would happen to me until now1
    Anonymous

• Cardio workouts(walking a mile or 2 or running) and time to burn the fat but alternate every other day and then add in toning execerise(sit-ups or crunches).
    lighting

Answer by lighting at 11:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• After my second child, I worked out excessively and weighed less and felt better than I ever had before. BUT still had the loose skin, saggy belly. I'm afraid it's something that would have to be surgically altered. At least in my case.. Some people have better genes. ;o)
    Court1284

Answer by Court1284 at 11:32 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Some things may never be the same as before, but I think there's a good chance of sagging skin tightening back up if you work for it. Our skin, nails and hair can show a lot about our diets. What we put in to our bodies is what we will reflect on the outside. With that said, I think the best chance of your skin tightening up is to eat healthy foods like fruits, vegetable and lean meats along with doing cardio 30 minutes a day for 3-5 days a week.

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:54 AM on May. 28, 2009