is there somthing wrong with this??

ok so iam 20 weeks and lately i have not been wanting to eat that much during the day but around 8-9 i just want to eat everything you know how some people look in their fridge and dont want anything because it dont look good well around this time i just want to eat everything in their it all look soo good!! uhh is this wrong?? does anyone else do this? any reason maybe why iam doing this all of a sudden?? thanks

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 10:23 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did this with my last one. You just have to control yourself or you could end up gaining to much weight. I don't know why it happens, but good luck
    Anonymous

• i have gained 10 pounds is that bad? the dr said it was fine but does this sound like too much??
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 10:39 PM on May. 26, 2009

• no your on track... your half way and have gained 10lbs and the recommended amount is 25-35lbs. so don't worry.. i get like that and I'm 37 weeks.... I never seem to have an appetite until later either ... and i've gained 19lbs or so far, just eat healthy and try to walk! GL!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:57 PM on May. 26, 2009

• its fine
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Same thing happened to me. I had to start snacking on things like granola and fruit throughout the day, so I wouldn't get those binging urges at the end of it. I never felt hungry or had an appetite, but it definitely kept my energy up (as much as a pregnant woman's can be!) and helped me make healthier choices when I did feel hungry.
    Court1284

Answer by Court1284 at 11:35 PM on May. 26, 2009