who still..

who still uses their legs as their only transportation?..me! i just havent had any interest in driving..i mean i just looove the walking.to the store to the park,.etc..i mean a car is a great thing to have but i mean the main transportation is legs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We just moved to a house a year ago where we can walk to the butcher shop, a few restaurants, and a small (crapy) movie theater. We love walking when we can. Some places are still too far to walk, but the places we CAN walk to we do as often as possible. It's great family time!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:16 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I admit it, I only use my legs to walk to my car!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:35 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Considering I don't have a car, nor need one, I walk everywhere if I have the energy for it. Being in NYC, everything is nice and close, so its not crazy to walk to where you wanna go.
    lynmarie813

Answer by lynmarie813 at 10:39 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I wish I could walk to the park. I have no transportation during the day until after 5pm and 2 kids wanting to go outside. I nice walk to the park would be great.
    Anonymous

• aww,. i love to walk to the park,.we go everyday.i often take lunch with us so we can eat it there,.ive always been an enviormentally friendly person so the driving hasnt interested me so much. i drive when its absolutly necessary such as getting the weeks worth of groceries.etc.

im the OP by the way,.i dont know how i clicked the anon button.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:43 PM on May. 26, 2009

• where I live not having a car in highly impractial. I'm 30 mins from the closest store/gas station or anything. I live in a rural part of AR. I would like to walk to most places cause I now drive 20 mins to a park to to walk 6 miles.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:48 PM on May. 26, 2009

• If I chose to walk it would be about 12 miles to the nearest store,lol.. We live in the country so we need to have our vehicles...
    So I guess I will be driving everywhere I go...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:48 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I live right down the street from a grocery store and I'd much rather walk. I actually walked out there today!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:04 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Two of our cars just broke down and we're low on cash, so I may have to start walking here soon. I'd just have to do it either first thing in the morning or after the sun goes down 'cause any time between that is way too hot.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:35 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Ditto to ronjwake. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:44 AM on May. 27, 2009