names to go with my daughters

we aren't sure what we are having yet but i'm still thinking about names i knew what i was going to name my daughter before we knew what she was her name is Kayden Ahlixis and i'm trying to figure out what sound ok if we are having a girl we are looking at Rhys Analeigh and for boy we are looking at Rhys David Levi or Garion David or Garion Daniel i'm not sure if i really like like Garion b/c i don't want him to get the nickname Gary i'm not really into traditional names (but the middle name for a boy will either be Daniel or David they are family names on my husbands side) but what sounds good with my daughter's name?

Mikayla.Anana

Asked by Mikayla.Anana at 10:38 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't like any of them. I can't figure out how to pronounce them. The only thing I kind of like is kayden.. But hate the spelling. I would have done Caden. Anyhow. JMO
    Anonymous

• I like the rhys analeigh. very pretty
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 10:44 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I recently heard of Nevaeh for a girl (pronounced Ne vay ah) its heaven spelled backward. I thought it was pretty
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:48 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I actually like the spelling and names. My mother used an Y instead of the I for Danyelle. And I prefered it that way. Everyone spells it with the I. Why should I be plain & ordinary?
    For Rhys would your pronounce it like Reese? or Rice? Either way I like the spelling and middle name. Your son on the other hand Garion? I have to think about that one.
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 10:50 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Is Ahlixis prounounced like Elixor or Alexis? Is Rhys pronounce Rice or Reese?
    Anonymous

• how about Jayden Ehlixor
    Anonymous

• Who ever said Jayden Ehlixor --- GREAT LOVE IT.
    May have to use it myself. lol
    Anonymous

• i like the Jayden Ehlixor too!! Or Hayden(of course i love this its my nephews name!)
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 11:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I love Rhys...though I do know a boy named Rhys....and it is pronounced "reese"
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 11:14 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Whats with the weird spelling of the names??? Why don't you spell it the right way?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 27, 2009