Are there any Libido Enhancers for Women with No Desire?

I know there's other Loving Wives out there like me! Have you fond any Natural Libido mood enhancers?? You know you have no Sex drive. You never have.. The kids are Grown & out of the house. Its just you & your DH. You have the Time but still no Drive... What's out there? I don't drink alcohol or want to! What can you Share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe a husband with a JOB might increase my libido!
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 10:49 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Natural? Sounds dumb and obvious, but ginseng is supposed to help. Know what you mean though, too bad for the alcohol, it does work.... lol.
    Anonymous

• see if your dr approves of over the counter DHEA. It comes in 25 mg but open the capsules up and only sprinkle in about 5 mg twice a day in your tea or coffee. I read that we don't need any more than that a day (10 mg)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 PM on May. 26, 2009