what can i do .. me and my living partner is almost one year living together but we dont have a baby .. doctor said that i have a infection on my cervics .. isn't possible that were having a baby

jhane01

Asked by jhane01 at 10:53 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You really need to go back to your doc to get a full exam. What kind of infection? Did they explain if it affects your ability to conceive? You need more details before you get excited. Just relax and be open to anything. Get some serious answers from your doc. Best of luck.
    Anonymous

• maybe you just can't have one the traditional way. Ask your dr about alternative methods of getting pregnant.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on May. 26, 2009