I got a popsicle mold where you pour in your juice or koolaid or whatever and then place the "sticks" in and put it in your freezer. The problem is, after the juice froze up and I tried to pull them out, the "stick" came out but the juice stayed frozen solid IN the mold. I tried running warm water over the outside of the mold to loosen them up...no good. I thought about spraying a cooking oil (think Pam) in the mold before adding the juice but have no idea if that would even work. (Of course, I'd have to wipe off the oil before serving them.) Any pointers or ideas? My kids were REALLY disappointed. They wanted mama-made popsicles!
Answer by rkoloms at 12:10 PM on May. 27, 2009
Answer by vabchmommy at 10:56 PM on May. 26, 2009
Answer by SusieD250 at 10:56 PM on May. 26, 2009
Answer by SusieD250 at 10:57 PM on May. 26, 2009
Answer by flowrchild77 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009
Next question overall
(Trying to Conceive)
what can i do .. me and my living partner is almost one year living together...
Active Posts in All Groups