how make home made chicken nuggets in the oven

my 8 year old daughter help me cook i just supper vise her last week she made homemade pizza

sweetpea292

Asked by sweetpea292 at 11:08 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• check out allrecipes.com. That's an awesome site, and they have the recipes for everything!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 11:59 PM on May. 26, 2009

• it is really easy- I make EVERYTHING from scratch for my 21 month old, and chicken nuggets are one of her favorite- you can also hide veggis in them or other things for fun flavor- all you do is puree raw chicken and whatever else you want in them. Press them into the shape you want, dip them in melted butter then coat in bread crumbs- I usually season the bread crumbs or make a loaf of garlic/ seasoning bread- you bake them at 425 on a greased cookie sheet- 10-12 minutes then flip then 10-12 mins again
    me1982

Answer by me1982 at 1:04 AM on May. 27, 2009

• This is as close as I can come: Tofu "fish sticks" and dipping sauce

"Tofu fish sticks" (from Vegan Lunchbox)
    1 package of firm or extra firm tofu
    1 tblsp kelp powder
    1 cup cornmeal
    1/3 Braggs Aminos or soy sauce
    1 tblsp Mrs. Dash, Spike or Vegit seasoning
    1/3 cup water
    Olive or Canola oil to coat the baking pan

"Dipping Sauce"
    1/2 cup mayo or vegan mayo
    1 tblsp nutritional yeast flakes
    1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
    1 tblsp sweet pickle juice

Cut tofu into long or short thin strips. Marinate in mixture of water, Braggs, seasoning and kelp powder for about 1 hour in the fridge. Combine dipping sauce ingredients in small bowl and refrigerate. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and use olive or canola oil to coat baking pan. Bake sticks in oven for 10 mins. Turn and bake for 10 more minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving with dipping sauce.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Cut chicken breasts into chunks. Dip in egg wash, then bread or cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:22 PM on May. 27, 2009