What your kids get on their report card?

My son made 4 A's and 3 B's. Gonna take him to buy a scooter tomorrow for a reward. What did your kids bring home on theirs?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 11:21 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my kids always get straight A's
    Anonymous

• That is great anon :22. My kid is in all excell programs so I don't harp over B's.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

• my children are all G.A.T.E. students...and I wouldn't harp over a B, they just always happen to get A's
    Anonymous

• My 17yo gets straight A's (has been getting a 4.0 since he started school in the 7th grade after being homeschooled from birth-13) and my 18yo gets A's and B's and has been since he started the 7th grade after being homeschooled from birth-14. They will both be Seniors next year.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• A's and an occasional B. I have nothing to complain about. My kids have caught up from being SO far behind when we got them. Now they are both at the top of thier class! My youngest two don't get grades yet, they are Pre and Kinder, but they have both been reading for well over a year and are at a second grade (almost to third) grade reading level. They are also doing 2nd grade math. They will both be getting special instruction during the regular school day to keep them interested. (our only gate program here sucks and is in another district) The WONDERFUL teachers at thier school are preparing a special individualized program for them in thier regular classrooms.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 11:38 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Will those who have kids that get bad grades actually answer on this thread? *Wonders* ....Mine's in K. No real grades yet...and school hasn't ended yet for him to get report cards.
    Anonymous

• Today was my sons last day, his is now offically a high schooler...oh my!
    Here they do real grades in K.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:50 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Only real kids get A's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Not all of my kids have gotten great grades. My 21yo failed the 10th grade because he was so busy socializing and then he dropped out of high school when he he turned 18, in the middle of his 2nd year of the 10th grade. I think that at the time he dropped out he had a .9GPA. He now has his GED and realizes that he probably should have listened to us but, of course, he knew more than we did. My 22yo, on the other hand, was more like his younger 2 brothers and he worked very hard in school. He was an A/B student and graduated with a 3.5GPA. I would have answered this question even if they weren't getting the grades that they are but as it happens my younger 2 are good students & my 17yo was recently inducted in to the National Honors Society & rec'd an academic letter for his Math achievements. They do well in school and are involved in sports, various school groups, community service and work pt. I am very proud of them.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:07 AM on May. 27, 2009

• BTW, I think that it's awesome that your son is doing so well in school. With high school starting for him next year he's on a great path. :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:36 AM on May. 27, 2009