What if your boyfriend asked you to do this?

I've been dating this guy for awhile now. We have a long distance relationship for now and really just have conversation to keep us connected .We were talking about sex and what we want from each other and today he told me he wanted me to give his dog a "sexy bath." I didn't think it sounded that bad. Who doesnt' like a bath right? Then he said, "would you focus on his goods with your hands for a while?" I'm not sure what to think of that. I laughed it off and he didnt' say anything about it again. I'm not sure if he was serious or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WTF?
    Anonymous

• iiiii don't think i would
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Umm not so much...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I would have told him I have a pet mule and would have asked him if he would do the same for it.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:27 PM on May. 26, 2009

• lol that's so nasty. I would tell him it's not my thing.. hahaha that's so bizarre.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:32 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm not sure he was serious cause he didn't push it or say anything about it. Just seemed weird.
    Anonymous

• Tell him only if he licks all 8 of your cats nipples first.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm just going to be blunt casn't go around it any other way "i think he is into animal sex" And to me that is nasty and gross but if you want a man that is into so be it but i would ask him about it just in case maybe thats his fetish "animals"
    Anonymous

• Um, what you are talking about is BESTIALITY, it's illegal for one not to mention anyone you would suggest it must be highly disturbed. No man brings something like that up while discussing soon-to-be-had-sex with a potential partner if he's not serious. Think about for a minute. You're laughing it off since normal people couldn't possibly be serious about something like that but, I would take what he said to be what he meant. To quote Dan Savage DTMFA! (Dump the Mother F&*^er Already!)

RUN, really, really fast. GL.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:42 PM on May. 26, 2009

• EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 11:48 PM on May. 26, 2009