i have been peeing quite a bit lately but i just had my period... could this mean i am preggers?

i am looking for your imput i am tring to start a family but havent been very sucessful... could this be it? want your imput. please comment.

mattsgrl102409

Asked by mattsgrl102409 at 11:43 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Probably not. You've probably been drinking more, or possibly wishful thinking.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:45 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I agree, some women experience implantation bleeding when the ovum is embeds itself in the uterus, but that bleeding is more like spotting, and more like a dot of blood on the toilet paper..

Not a period.

Wait until you're 3 weeks late and take an HPT
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:51 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I doubt you peeing more means your pregnant.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:23 AM on May. 27, 2009

• rayray, a lesson in empathy; women who long to conceive often look for any sign of it.

Don't necessarily bring out the sarcasm guns just because she asked a valid question.

For some women, frequent urination is the only symptom their pregnancies manifest.

My fiance's mom had 3 periods and was 4 months along with DF when she found out she was pregnant as a result. She had NOT A SYMPTOM, and sure enough, 5 1/2 months later out came my 8p 4oz Fiance'.

It's not that far fetched.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 1:33 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Agreed with Gabrielle X. Being that you just had your P, its a good time for conception!!! Get started. I wish you all the luck in the world!!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:12 AM on May. 27, 2009