What will your kids and you be doing this summer?

I bought mine a season pass at the local amusement park. We live 30 minutes from it and since everyone I know has a season pass, I am sure we will be hanging out at the water park there! Any plans for your summer?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 11:43 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have baseball, swimming and a couple camps planned. We also take a trip to the "big city" every summer and go to the fair, zoo and shop! That's about it!
    Anonymous

• Not much- the weather doesn't change much here- just gets hotter. We are going to Iowa for almost a month in June/July though, to visit family and see my new nephew into the world. That will be fun!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 11:46 PM on May. 26, 2009

• He's going to be doing VBS and maybe a sports camp, and then DISNEY WORLD !!! YAY!! (okay, I'm probably more excited then he will be when he finds out!) We're also (hopefully) going to be homeschooling and will start mid July so we can have a fun school free late Nov and all December.
    Anonymous

• lots of time at the pool and library

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 11:47 PM on May. 26, 2009

• we are vacationing in the bahamas
    Anonymous

• The Bahamas? Sorry but I wouldn't take kids with me there, I even didn't take mine to Key West. Of course I left the hubby at home too and went with the girls..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• my husband and I have been alone a few times...now that my kids are older they've been asking to go. it was either that or japan and they chose the bahamas
    Anonymous

• my mom has a pool so we will be spending lots of time over there. my DH gets free tickets from work to the zoo & local museums, but i dunno how much my 1 yo will enjoy those. we also have a vacation to San Antonio planned to visit my grandparents.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:57 PM on May. 26, 2009

• We have lots of lake trips planned, lots of time at the park, swimming at my moms, just playing around really.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:59 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My husband and I went to Japan with his job last year. It was a neat experience, I wish my son would have gone with us now. The children there was amazed by us.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:02 AM on May. 27, 2009