Anyone else going thru this?

My fiance works as an EMT on an ambulance. And he works 72 hours a week --- three 24 hr shifts....I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I am so lonely at home without him! I know I need to be at home relaxing so I try to just hang out, watch tv, go online..but god, it gets old! Boo hoo...lol

Any other pregnant ladies out there sitting at home alone? sucks don't it!

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 11:46 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ME!!

My DH works 70 to 80 hours a week. I get SO lonely. I mean I can't be out with friends or family every night but crap it gets lonely around here.

I think part of it is just being extra emotional from being pregnant and needing extra emotional support from someone. You know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Not me...I've got other children to keep me "company" but I could totally see how you would be lonely momma.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:46 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Yess me too! My fiance works every single day and rarely has a day off. I sit at home all day long and am to the point now where it is actually making me have migraines from constantly sitting all the time. I look forward to the stupidest things like doctors appointments or going to the store cause I never have anything to do. My mom keeps telling me to do things outside but its so freaking hott that I can't! Ugh
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:46 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I understand completely. My husband is working six days a week, 10 and 12 hour days and my family is far away.I am also home with my six year old son 24/7. We homeschool, which is awesome, but sometimes I start to think that if I don't get to have an adult conversation and get to do "grown up stuff" I'm going to lose my mind. I am 20 weeks pregnant and don't know if any of my family will be able to be here when the baby is born.
    Allison_17

Answer by Allison_17 at 1:51 AM on May. 27, 2009