Overweight mommas! When did your SO feel kicks along with you?!?

Last night I had a dream that the baby was kicking and I could feel it, so I was calling for my boyfriend to come feel too! I am curious when he will really be able to feel it since I am heavy. I guess the fat provides some extra kick absorbing cushion, lol. I am excited for him to feel what I feel, I am 20 weeks...

kitten_shuga

Asked by kitten_shuga at 11:52 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was 26 weeks with my first child and 18-20 weeks this time.
    Anonymous

• I think it was around 26 weeks. By the time I was 6 months you could see the kicks. Good luck and enjoy the next half of your pregnancy!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:01 AM on May. 27, 2009

• i was 22 weeks and she was very active. it depends on how big you are i guess..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 1:07 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I've been having the same concern lately, but everyone I talk to says it depends on the pregnancy & the amount of cushion. I wish you & your SO luck though =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:51 AM on May. 27, 2009