What is your resting heart beat supposed to be when your pregnant? I'm 34 weeks.

My heart feels like it's racing. If it's beating to high should I call the doctor or should I just try to rest and take deep breaths. I'm just sitting here right now so I don't know why I feel like this.

I'm 34 weeks 3 days pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your heartrate should not go above 140 when pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 27, 2009

• just relax coul dbe a form of a panic attack , just relax try lighting some candles
    my husband says maybe about 80 but i would not worry about it i felt the same way when i was about as far along as you are now , i felt lik emy heart was gonna pop out of my chest ! lol jsut relax take a warm bath if you have to i ssuggest a warm bubble bath with candles ! i hoep you feel better . if you dont start to feel better tho then ya it wouldt hurt to ask your dr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:07 AM on May. 27, 2009

• It's normal to have an increased heart rate when pregnant. Normal heart rate is 60 beats per min, but for pregnant women it can be between 60-100bpm. If you have a watch with a second hand and if you can find your pulse on your wrist, watch it for 30 seconds and count how many times your heart beats and multiply the number by two. That's how you can find out your bpm.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 9:50 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I forgot to add, always check with your doctor though if you think something is wrong. With my first I remember my heartbeat would sometimes go up to 110 and felt short of breath but that was while I was running around working. As soon as I sat down and drank water I felt better. Good luck!!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 9:53 AM on May. 27, 2009

• mine sometimes beats faster, not real fast, when I'm tired. They say when u get farther along ur heart beats faster and like some have more blood in their nose and stuff. I'm 33 1/2 weeks.
    Anonymous