what is the best bottle to help reduse spit up and gas?

Asked by Eschal at 12:04 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For us it was Dr. Brown's.

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:06 AM on May. 27, 2009

• You know just make sure that you lift up the bottle so there is no air getting into the nipple of the bottle when you feed baby.

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:07 AM on May. 27, 2009

• i like the playtex liners bottles
    you can get a starter pack and walmart and target for less then 20 bucks that is 4 bottles and some liners those you squeeze the air out of and it helps i used them for my sona nd now my daughter they were used for us as kids too

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:15 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I love the Playtex Advanced VentAir. Love them and my daughter barely ever had gas.

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:21 AM on May. 27, 2009

• the playtex liner bottles were best for us. my daughter was horrible with colic and once we started her on them it completly went away!

Answer by kaitsmommy1008 at 12:24 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Dr Brown's worked wonders for my son!

Answer by mandamitch at 12:38 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Born free

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:42 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I would say Dr. Browns or the Playtex disposable liner bottles, plus with the playtex they have like 50 different kinds of nipples to use with them

(of course 50 is an exageration, just trying to get the point across)

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 27, 2009

• With my daughter the First Year's Soothie bottles worked best. With my son who had a really bad problem with spit up until he was around 5 months old we were using the Soothies and they were working OK but then I got a free Playtex Drop-in bottle with 5 liners in the mail, tried it and never went back to the Soothies. It worked great and was soon the ONLY bottle my son would take. I've heard Dr. Brown's were good too but I couldn't use them since both of my kids would ONLY take a wide nipple for some reason?

Answer by Vsoul0608 at 2:00 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I mostly use the vent aire but still gas and spit up, the playtex are great but ds hates the nipples(all of them), I cant afford doc browns and honestly, a pp is right, if you make sure there is no air in the nipple all bottles work. I have a couple cheap dollar store ones that someone gave me and when my son eats with those, he burps perfectly and never spits up after, and never has tummy aches after. weird I know but true.

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:41 AM on May. 27, 2009