Could I Still Get Pregnant?

my period started on may 24th and i get to go see my husband who is in the army on june 13th..could i still get pregnant or would it be to late?..we really want to concieve

WantinABaby

Asked by WantinABaby at 12:39 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I wouldn't rule it out but I wouldn't count on it either. Aside from having an ovulation predictor kit or testing cervical mucus, no one knows when ovulation occurs exactly. Do you have 28 day cycles? If so...it may be too late. I'm sure you'll have fun trying.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:42 AM on May. 27, 2009

• This is going to sound RIDICULOUS, but have you thought about having his sperm frozen and then being inseminated on your next menstrual cycle?

It's not really that expensive, it's just frozen, defrosted, and then....weird enough, you can inseminate yourself in your own home, by yourself.

It's worth a shot if you want a baby that badly!!!

Just something to think about.

And yes, I think it would be too late this time around.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 1:05 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Inseminating yourself? I think you'd have better luck doing it the natural way. It depends on your cycle but you never know. Just don't get your hopes up.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:09 PM on May. 27, 2009