When you get out of the shower what is the first thing you hate?

I hate when hubby pess and lets the dogs in which they scrtch at the shower door.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uh....I would say, I hate the blast of cold air.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:46 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I hate it when my kids turn the wrong switch which turns off my heated floor and when i get out of the shower its cold with the darn cold air.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 27, 2009

• i hate my gut in the mirror.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:50 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I hate stepping on the floor and looking in the mirror. Oh and I hate that my devil dog Chiwhackass sneaks in and steals my slippers......He does it so methodically it scares me!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:56 AM on May. 27, 2009

• lol, i hate how my daughters always in my room jumping on my bed, waiting for me..lol..she never lets me get dressed in silence!!! ok, maybe i dont hate it..it is kinda cute..however it is annoying!!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:10 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I hate right after I get all clean, I end up having to pee. I also hate if I get out of the shower and my fiancee' wants to get a quickie before we go out....geez I just got clean I don't want to have to clean again so that I don't smell like sex.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I hate how cold it is, I hate when I go to put my hair up in a towel there is loose strands of hair all over cause I cant stand that! And I hate that the mirrors are all fogged up, and that my kids are banging on the door before I can even get the towel around me and my husband to asking if Im ok because heaven forbid I may have taken an extra 30 seconds lol.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 1:18 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I hate it when I only have 1 hour to shower and dress.
    I'm the type of person who likes to walk around the house in her towel and air dry naturally, then go get dressed. I hate to be rushed.
    I also hate to put my hair up when it is wet. Blowdrying is out of the question - my hair is extremely thick and would take an hour just to blow it dry and it would get all pouffy.

I love that I can go into my bedroom, lock the door, and use our private bathroom. I leave the bathroom door open, turn on the vent fan for the steam, turn on the radio loud enough for me to hear in the shower, and just take my sweet time.
    There are 3 bathrooms in the house so there is no need for anyone to bug me while I am in the shower or soon after I get out.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I hate having to tame the wild, knotted mess of hair I have after I shower. I wish I never had to wash my hair!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on May. 27, 2009