HOW CAN I COPE WITH THIS FIRST TIME PREGNANCY STAGE IM GOING THROUGH?

THIS IS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND I'M REALLY NERVOUS ABOUT IT CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SUM TIPS THAT WILL HELP ME GET THRU IT PLZ?

MOMMY_2_BE87

Asked by MOMMY_2_BE87 at 1:05 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What exactly are you nervous about? Labor, delivery, the baby's health? Specifics would help.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:08 AM on May. 27, 2009

• are you nervous health wise, babywise? In general just be yourself, dont worry about every little thing that people say.....that can stress you out right there.......listen to your Doctor about your pregancy. What happened for one may not happen at all for you. For example.....I did not have morning sickness nor did i feel much "pain" as my stomach grew and in the pelvic area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 27, 2009

• The number one advice I can give you is pick up what to expect when you're expecting, and call you OB for any and all questions.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 2:06 AM on May. 27, 2009