Do you think Lindsay Lohan is pregnant?

I saw it on AOL news, and they're rare about printing incorrect sources; even in their entertainment section!!

What do you think?

--and for the record, she broke up with Sam Ronson..--

gabrielle_x

Asked by gabrielle_x at 1:07 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Wow, if it's true and she doesn't know who the father is I feel bad for her. She's heading down the road to self destruction and possibly taking others with her. If she is preggos and looking into an abortion I hope she is sober and thinking clearly about her options because once you've gone and done it you can't change the outcome. However, if she was preggos I don't think we would know about especially if she is thinking abortion. Just think of all the negative press that may give her although it is her right. Some people are not as forgiving as they would like to believe, but then again sometimes negative press is better than no press at all - it's sometimes better than going out and finding the cure for the common cold.

Either way she needs to step out of the Hollywood lime light for a few years and get her life in order.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:17 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm sure some cheese head is going to reply with "don't know, don't care," so I figured I'd go ahead and steal their thunder, but I don't know, is it a rumor or something? Lord forbid! I hope she isn't!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Hmm I have not heard this. Last time I saw something about her they were saying how dangerously skinny she was. That was a few weeks/months ago though. Anywho, I hope she isn't pregnant for that poor baby's sake. She should not breed.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:12 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I don't know. I just saw pics of her on perez hilton getting wasted over the weekend..but being pregnant wouldn't stop someone like her from partying.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 1:12 AM on May. 27, 2009

• She's considering abortion, and supposedly slept with several men since her break up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 27, 2009

• That's what I heard anon @ 1:13, I saw her on Perez Hilton too, but if she was considering abortion I doubt a couple drinks would hamper her..
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 1:18 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I just read something about it. A source says she is 7 weeks along and has already booked an appointment for an abortion but doesn't know if she will go through with it. The source also told the media that the saddest thing is is that Lindsay has no idea who the father is and has apparently slept with over 2 dozen men since breaking up with Sam. Well isn't this just the cherry on top of her fabulous career?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Who cares? She's proven herself to be nothing more than a stupid slut lately, and is now an overrated has-been.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 1:32 AM on May. 27, 2009

• rofls@ 1st anonymous.

You were right.

And apparently emslala, you care...I mean..you cared enough to click on this topic, read what it had to say and reply to it..

Just saying..
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 1:35 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm pretty damn sure I don't care. She won't be the first or last single mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on May. 27, 2009