what do i do?

my hubby is always horny.. He wants it all the time and im 9 weeks prego and im at that stage where it hurts.. I believe in the bible to please you hubby and he is the head so I want to please him and feel bad if i tell him im not feeling well.. I dont know what to do can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh, sweetie, I understand! Let me ask you...Is he at least a little bit understanding of your discomfort? If so,,,AWESOME! Then don't be too hard on yourself! The last lady suggested you do the BJ thing....Grreat! If you are able! If not, pleasure him by hand-moves and allowing him to at least lay on you - or you on him - and gyrate the movements! If he is as bible-lvg as you are, he is a good man and will not alienate you at the moments you cannot please him.
    Again, though, even though it is about us, as we are pregnant, we DO want to keep our man satisfied - remember, he is feeling a bit left out! He can't share in all that we are feeling - emotionally or physically! I am in hopes that he is a good man to you,,,,,So...Speak to him and act towards him as seductively as you are able. Make sure he knows that he is still the man you adore and get excited to be with! Just do what you can and do the best to satisfy!
    jdtink

Answer by jdtink at 2:12 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Give him a BJ. Dont worry sex will get more fun and more than likely you will want it all the time as well in a few months!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on May. 27, 2009

• the bible is open for interpretation. ...i doubt the bible means 'make sure your hubbs is sexually satisfied at the risk of losing your child." any GOOD christian man will understand his wife is human, not a frikkin sex doll.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 2:32 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Introduce him to Rosie Palm and her five sisters.
    Why on earth would the man want to cause you pain? There is something seriously wrong with him.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:24 AM on May. 27, 2009