I heard about Mike Tysons daughter just now and isn't it sad?

His daughter was found hanging from a cable from some type of gym equiptment, I beieve it was a treadmill and she was in critical condition and she died today. Although he is was so controversial, don't you get sad at the humanity of his loss?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:59 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, they could very well HAVE that rule. 4yo's have minds of their own. I once went to use the bathroom when my 23yo was 4 and he left the house. He was upstairs playing with his then 2 1/2yo brother, I went in to the bathroom downstairs and he just walked out the front door and shut it behind him. I wasn't even in their for more than 3-4 minutes. When I came out of the bathroom I noticed that it was really quiet upstairs and checked and only my 2 1/2yo was in the room. I looked everywhere for my son and he was nowhere to be found. About 10 min. later a neighbor brought him home. It was the 1st and last time any of my children every got out of the house like that.  I am sure the neighbor thought I was a terrible mother but, things happen in a blink. He knew not to leave the house without mommy or daddy but he did it anyway. Things happen like that all of the time, to the best and most attentive parents.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:47 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I heard about that yesterday. She was only 4. It's very tragic!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:08 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I hate to hear anything like that about children, really IMO they are the only good honest and innocent people left in the world, and it kills me to think of something like that happening, very sad and very tragic. While I personally dont think very highly of Mike Tyson I still cant help but feel a tremendous amount of sympathy for him and his family, especially the seven year old that found his sister that way, very sad may she rest in peace.

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:10 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I was going to ask if it was an accident or suicide, but if she was only 4, I am going to assume accident.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:11 AM on May. 27, 2009

• It is very sad. I don't care much for him but I feel for his loss.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:11 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Sometimes life isn't fair but this would make me feel so horrible, as if life was even cruel. My prayers go out to them. I'm actually surprised that the bigger news stations have yet to mention it and it is already 11:13pm.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:12 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I have had miscarriages, but that doesn't compare, in my opinion, to losing a born child. It is terrible that parents ever have to bury their child.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:13 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I feel sad for the whole family. Losing a child is so devestating.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:14 AM on May. 27, 2009

• It just came on at 11:20 and I saw him on the TV looking broken. Poor baby and her bigger brother finding her and imagine her mom thinking to herself that she just "left her for a few minutes". I have to say it is pretty hard to imagine a 4 year old getting into a situation that would kill her and where was her mom? I am not saying anything was foulplay, I just wonder if mom was really watching her or just them run around without thinking about the dangers.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:25 AM on May. 27, 2009

• That will make it worse though. She will know that there was something she could have done to prevented it. Enforcing no kids unsupervised on the gym equipment could have saved this child's life perhaps, and she will never let that go. My sympathy goes out to the entire family. We all have lapses in judgment, and make mistakes. Most of us are lucky enough for it to not be a big deal in the long run.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:29 AM on May. 27, 2009