NCIS

NCIS the show not the actual agency.
Gibbs is best single or perhaps with a girlfriend (Wives don't work for him)
My Question is....
Which pair would you like to see together and last.
Ziva and Tony or Abby and McGee???
Me both............But I fear the writers would run into repeative feeling story lines or stress the marriage with too many affair scenario's.

Weigh in and give your opinion

BTW I happen to like the dynamics better with Ziva on the team than Kate. Kate seemed more like a desk worker than field agent, perhaps bodyguard but not in the field daily like Ziva, look at the difference in the ease of Ziva negotiating Naval Ships versus Kate getting lost constantly.

Tygermommanikki

Asked by Tygermommanikki at 2:18 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Abby and McGee DEFINITELY.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 2:19 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Abby and Mcgee are total opposites and yet they would imho be the perfect sweet family orientated couple... Could you see Abby pregnant...Hot Topic Maternity hmmmmm a line long overdue?
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 3:22 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I think Abey & McGee...

But what's happening with Zeva.. is she coming back to NCIS or is she staying in Israel?
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 3:36 AM on May. 27, 2009

• pretty....are you watching on USA network or CBS.....
    Ziva did leave to Israeli after Director Jenny Shepard's death but it was so Gibbs could be the new director's mole seeker.... It wasn't till I seen a new episode when Abby demanded Gibbs get the WHOLE team back that I myself found out, but as far as I know shes "permanent" fixture on NCIS for now anyway.
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 3:52 AM on May. 27, 2009

• For all you NCIS fans....they are doing a spin off! Next fall they will have NCIS:LA. It will air after the original NCIS. It will/should have the team from a few episodes back where they went to the LA office. The episode with LL Cool J! I think this is where your new "love interest" lines are going to come from!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:57 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I'd love to see both,also. But,especially Abby and McGee. They are so cute together as it is.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:38 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Abby and McGee. Definitely.

Ooo! A spin-off? I am so there.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Abby and McGee, definitely!!! Spinoff next year? another show to tape and watch later, DVR will be full faster - LOL
    tngrandma

Answer by tngrandma at 11:52 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I think I would like to see Tony and Ziva get together, the sexual tensions between the two have been off the charts (until the last 3 episodes of course). I could have sworn that Cote was pregnant for several of the episodes, for a long time they were only doing headshots of her so I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't come back next season.
    JKBx3

Answer by JKBx3 at 12:24 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Ok, gotta ask this one. Who do you think is sexier? Mark Harmon,or Michael Weatherly? For me, I've always loved Mark Harmon,and the older he gets,the better he gets. He looks so good with that salt and pepper hair of his,and his smile melts me!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:36 PM on May. 27, 2009