Ever have a coyete come thru your yard?

Holy shit! I just seen a coyete come thur my backyard! My dog has 5 puppies and she went nuts back there! Ever seen on in your yard?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:28 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sister gets them on the farm. Tomorrow have your son or hubby go around and pee in the yard. Seriously. Mark the territory. And call animal patrol.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:31 AM on May. 27, 2009

• When we were stationed in Ft. Irwin, Ca., I would see them in our yard, the parking lot at the PX, Commissary..basically - everywhere.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:32 AM on May. 27, 2009

• LMAO @ thinking of my hubby pee around the yard! Oh my side hurts!
    We live right next to a field and we knew they were around but have never had them come thru the yard till now.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:33 AM on May. 27, 2009

• That is what they do on the farm and it works. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:36 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I will have to tell my son because my hubby would look at me like I am nuts1 LOL
    But my son would say cool mom!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:37 AM on May. 27, 2009

• "When we were stationed in Ft. Irwin, Ca., I would see them in our yard, the parking lot at the PX, Commissary..basically - everywhere."

I was up at Fort Irwin a few weeks ago, and there's a coyote who hangs around the visitor center, looking for food.

We sometimes have them pass through the greenbelt behind out house, and every once in a while I see a dead one by the freeway.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:40 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I haven't seen any in our yard but when we have gone on late night walks I have seen a few. We live in a community on the shores of Lake Erie and foxes, coyotes, skunks and raccoons live around here and they come in to the village that I live in all of the time. One night last week I was sound asleep and at 4:30 I was woken up by the most horrible screams. At first I though my Yorkie was hurt but he was fine and then it sounded like a bird that was caught/hurt but when I looked out the front window it was 3 raccoons fighting over territory. Scared the crud out of me!

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:41 AM on May. 27, 2009

• No coyotes, but we've had a bobcat stroll across the patio on more than one occasion, and even had a moutain lion around a time or two. MIL has had coyotes come up to her fence but they can't get over or through it like the cats can. Can you say YIKES!!!
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 2:41 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I live in the National Forrest so we have all kinds of creatures here. If it isn't a deer it's a racoon or now a damn coyete. And let's not forget the woodpecker!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:44 AM on May. 27, 2009

• We have them at my parents' house. They always eat the outside cats/kittens, and every time we go to visit my DH brings his gun and coyote calls(he is an avid coyote hunter, with calls and videos-the works!) and he tries to kill 'em all, but for some strange reason they keep reproducing! lol
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 3:13 AM on May. 27, 2009