Ok, another animal question. What do I do about the damn frogs?

I mean they are up all night keeping us awake. I don't live near water. Someone around my neighborhood has a pond and I adore frogs, but not every night around 3am. UGH. I can't wear earplugs as I am the only one home and dh is worried about fire.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• lmao I am sorry but this is too funny. Just how you said and dh is worried about fire,shows how tired you must be. cute. anyways I lived thru that frog thing at my old house. I actually found it soothing tho, neighbors had a pond and they would go all nite long. ex and I would lay there and laugh at how weird they sound. damn frogs cant they be day people? lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:38 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Dh is worried about fire ....if I wear ear plugs I won't be able to hear the fire alarm. Dh works nights. I usually like it, but there is a point to where it makes you crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I have a pond and have hundreds of tree frogs!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Ron, I am coming over to shoot your 'pecker and frogs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on May. 27, 2009

• You can try white noise or one of those cds of soothing sounds
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Hhhmmmm, I'm thinking, what in the wild eats frogs? But the only thing that I can come up with right now (snakes) doesn't sound too appealing either. I guess I would try the white noise as well.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 9:56 AM on May. 27, 2009